Our passion and experience in hardware and software design allows us to offer customized solutions for a wide range of applications, from the industrial world to the energy, environmental and consumer world.
A wide background in telecommunications, power supply sector and low-power wireless devices allows us to offer a highly specialized approach to the IoT and industrial world.
We follow customers during all stages of the design process, from the elaboration of the initial idea to product certification. We create complete solutions, from individual IoT devices to associated WEB applications and services.
The phase of product industrialization is supported by Semar group, which also guarantees a convenient production process in massive volumes.
Design aimed at maximum efficiency and product quality, with constant attention to technological innovation.
Use of innovative technologies, systems and materials for designing devices with high technological content and low environmental impact.
The use of very low power processing devices, the multiple radio connectivity technologies (NB-IoT, Cat.M1, 4G, GPRS, LoRaWAN, BLE, WiFi ...) and the use digital control power systems associated with energy recovery techniques (harvesting, battery/ultracap backup) are the basis of our design.
• Wireless monitoring and sensor solutions
• Low power solutions for data analysis and processing
• WiFi, cellular network interfaces (GPRS, 4G, NB-IoT, Cat.M1), LoRa and LoRaWAN, Bluetooth and BLE, ZigBee, Ethernet
• SMPS power supply with digital control
• Power supply with harvesting technology
• State of the art technologies and electronic components
• Design of analog and digital circuits < br> • Use of tools for electrical simulation, signal integrity, power integrity
• CAD/CAM design and multilayer PCB
• Analysis and thermal simulation
• Analysis and simulations for immunity and electromagnetic Compatibility
Firmware design for multiple application fields using modern development, tracking and testing systems.
The wide choice of platforms, CPU architecture and operating systems, precise control of hardware and consumption management allow us to realize well-calibrated and highly optimized solutions.
We create applications for wired and wireless sensors, industrial monitoring and control systems, interconnection and processing devices, concentrators and gateways, power-backup power systems and smart charging, smart meters and IoT devices, lighting and motor control devices.
• Developments on different platforms and single/multiple core CPU architectures
• eXtensa, Cortex-A, Cortex-M, MIPS, ARM, PowerPC, x86, AVR, STM32, PIC architectures
• Highly integrated system on chip support for optimized cost and consumption solutions
• Application code, BSP, HALs, drivers development in bare metal, real-time OS and embedded Linux environments
• Communications security using certificates and digital signatures, SSL and VPN encryption
• WiFi, NB-IoT, LTE-M1, GPRS, NFC, ZigBee, Bluetooth/BLE, LoRaWAN, Ethernet, RS485, RS232 interfaces
• HTTP(s), MQTT, CoAP, MODBUS application protocols
• Advanced power management for ultra-low-power applications
SERVER AND CLOUD SERVICES
iSEMAR creates and provides, on its servers or cloud infrastructures, applications and services to complete and complement its IoT devices.
• Highly scalable and customizable platform for our IoT devices KPI and data collection, historicization and visualization
• Data processing and redirection to other cloud platforms
• Total integration with external systems and applications using APIs REST
• Hosting on dedicated servers or on cloud infrastructures
• Remote firmware update services for our devices
• Services of auto installation and configuration of devices
• Diagnostics and remote monitoring of devices
• AngularJS, Material Design, nodeJs, jQuery environments
• Apache, MySQL, PostGreSQL, Cassandra, Thingsboard applications
iSemar IoT devices and platforms can be natively integrated with main cloud infrastructures (Microsoft Azure, IBM Bluemix, Amazon AWS, Google Cloud ...) IoT functions, allowing a wide scalability of the system and simultaneous access to data from multiple applications and services.
The ability to independently certifying products has always been considered a plus in iSEMAR devices development and production.
This ability has a very important impact on product quality and reliability and on design feedback, as well as allowing a punctual control over production, also according to the new guidelines indicated by industry 4.0.
• State-of-the-art measurement laboratory dedicated to product validation and certification tests
• Full compliant ETS-Lindgren anechoic chamber certified up to 18GHz
• Verification of conducted and radiated immunity up to 6 GHz
• Measurement of conducted and radiated emissions
• Instrumentation for safety checks and electrical protection
• Chambers for thermal tests from -70 to +180°C with automatic execution of test cycles
• Complete autonomy in cycle test required for CE marking of
• Drafting and issue and of the technical file relating to CE marking